Matt Larsen - Lists wrote:
  It would be nice to be able to have a  CPE that we could
open up and just replace the guts that have gone bad, but other than that I can't really think of a better way to handle it.

And this is the reason I didn't go back to Tranzeo.

I used them before smart bridges and when it was time to change, not having access to the card was the reason I did not buy Tranzeo.

I have had cards go bad with the TT ez Bridges, but swapping out the card was easy and inexpensive as compared to sending the entire unit back.

George