This is the way all my demarctech.com radios are. It's all I've ever used. I go to a site, pop 4 screws...unplug pigtail....plug in new board.....screw in 4 screws and I'm off to configure. It's all mounted so you don't have to re aim or anything. I like it.

I happen to know they are getting into a much bigger building, getting a few people hired and are getting some products ready that will blow the socks off whats out there for price v performance. I believe with the new people on board any issues some of you had (I've heard complaining different places) with support will go away. In the past they were hard to "get on the phone". I've seen some major improvements over the last 2.5 years and expect good things in the next 90 days. (ok Tony, send me free stuff)

Brian

George wrote:

Matt Larsen - Lists wrote:
  It would be nice to be able to have a  CPE that we could

open up and just replace the guts that have gone bad, but other than that I can't really think of a better way to handle it.