Hi,

Just wondering how you all approach marketing. At the moment I'm interested in obtaining a list of addresses of all businesses within say a 150-mile radius of Spring Green, WI. What I really want is a list of every entity leasing T1s or greater! Somehow I doubt that this information will be easy to come by. I'm willing to work at this, and am happy to rip apart / cobble together sundry databases. I heard that one could obtain property tax records from the IRS, but haven't found anything on this most promising claim.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
--
Dylan Oliver