Support and upgrades died when terrorbeam closed the Ohio office.

We have been on our own since they fired Reg.

Rick Harnish wrote:
I am in the understanding that we will be able to purchase licenses for
Turbocell for some time but that support and upgrades will not be available.
I will not make any statements as to how long this will last.

We currently put our CPE's together using ARC Wireless 19 dbi panels, WRAP
Boards, POE, Power Supply, Hermes II mini-pci cards, 64 Mb Compact Flash,
and a license (SV-4100-H) Total cost of these excluding labor is about $320.

We are not building new Turbocell networks!  We are only adding clients to
existing Turbocell networks and continue to build out mini-cells with
Star-OS and WRAP boards in a Hotspot format.

I don't know that you have much choice for Turbocell CPE other than build
your own.

Thanks,

Rick Harnish
President