Hi,

The leases I am doing are less than 10% interest. Any bank that will do a "corporate only" loan is going to be the same rate.

Also, there are no additional "loan costs, fees, etc" and I make no up front payments. I don't even make the first payment for 30 days after I get the equipment... by then I have at least 50% of the units installed, so the additional revenue is paying the new lease payment. :)

The $12 per CPE was a "high" number.... my last lease was actually $10.80 per CPE. So, $10.80 x 36 = $388.80. However, the monthly revenue is what we look at... my minimum plan is $40 per month with a $99 install. The install covers the truck roll, and I make $29 per new customer starting from day 1. How else is anyone competing with cable and DSL? We are doing 100+ installs per month in an area with 250,000 total population (spread out over 15,000 square miles).

It's all about how much money is left at the end of the month. ;)

Travis
Microserv

Mac Dearman wrote:

$12.00 X 36Mos = $420.00per CPE + loan costs, fees...etc

Sounds like to me you lost your "good deal" to the finance company. I understand that they may be a necessary evil, but I still say that you are far ahead in this game if you need to have something financed to go to your local bank, borrow the money there with all the added benefits of a much more sensible interest rate, you can pay out early and not pay any of the extra interest whereas with the leasing company you can pay out early - - but you still pay all their interest so the point is moot. I do have one lease active - - but it will be the only one I ever do!

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)
318-728-8600 - Rayville
318-728-9600

Travis Johnson wrote:

Yes, all of the leases I do are 36 month, $1 buyout. So after 3 years I own the equipment. We figure 50% of the radios will still be functioning, and will then be free. We base our monthly rate on paying about $12 per month per CPE.

Travis
Microserv

Kurt Fankhauser wrote:

Are you on a lease to own program??