Hello John, please let me know if I can help you in any way.

You can visit our website for product information:

www.plaintree.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: December 20, 2005 11:08 AM
To: WISPA General List
Cc: Jason Lee
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Good Backhaul?

Anytime the budget allows it I run wires.  Wireless is great but there's no
guarantee of service as it's unlicensed.  Yes we can do a very good job by
buying good gear and being smart about the design etc.  But.....

Also, anytime you can use wires you free up valuable spectrum for ptmp
systems and that's where we really shine eh?

Having said that I'd look at some of the FSO options.  I've cc'd the boys at

Plaintree Systems to see if they can help you out.

If you want to get fancy with some switches etc. you could always run a pair

of Airaya links and have almost 40 megs full duplex (one system sending and
one rec.).

Proxim has gear that'll do what you ask, but who wants them these days?

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam