Bev's web stock levels are often wrong. I place my orders with her by phone.

The intent of the post was to provide a supplier that I knew and that also carried what John was looking for.

The current was not mentioned. Wisp-Router carries several different 48V supplies with different current ratings. I would assume that John would pick the unit he needs to do the job.

To anyone who was offended or misled by my providing a link to a supplier who was temporally out of stock, I apologize.

Bob Moldashel wrote:

Blair Davis wrote:

Try....

http://www.wisp-router.com/index.php?cPath=38&osCsid=35487c8a3c68aaca1f13a9fe560a0c26

Blair

John Scrivner wrote:

Can anyone hook me up with a source for the 48 volt supplies? I need to buy some of those DS3 to Ethernet converters and they require that supply. I have never seen them before and need a source. Also, does anyone have a manual and/or drawings of the PCOM radios we are buying? I need to start reading up on these radios to make sure I know what all I need to get them installed. Please help if you have a source of information on them. If any of you have experience with the PCOMs and DS3 to Ethernet converters I would like to pick your brain on a few things.
Many thanks,
Scriv

Eje has no stock of 48 vdc anything unfortunately. You also need to look at the current draw. john will need a 48 vdc supply to run the radios also. Might as well get something that will do the job right.

-B-

--
Blair Davis

AOL IM Screen Name --  Theory240