From: Blair Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:58:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Utility pole mount

> I have used 2 10 ft masts plugged together to make a 20 ft...   Then,  1/2 inch threaded rod and commercial pipe hangers.  bore a hole thru the pole 1 ft from the top.  another hole 2 ft down from that.  use a threaded rod in each hole with a pipe hanger and large washer on one end and a large washer and nut on the other.  Put your mast in the pipe hangers and adjust as needed.
>
> Scott Reed wrote:
I need to mount a 24dB grid 15' above the top of an existing privately owned utility pole. Any suggestions on bracket, mast, etc.?

> Scott Reed
> Owner
> NewWays
> Wireless Networking
> Network Design, Installation and Administration
> www.nwwnet.net
>
> The season is Christmas, not X-mas, not the holiday, but Christmas, because
> Christ was born to provide salvation to all who will believe!

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.8/215 - Release Date: 12/27/2005

--

Blair
Davis

AOL IM Screen Name --