Tom & List,

   To verify that I understand,

1. My ap with 3 separate 120deg sectors and radios is limited to 1 watt EIRP per sector/radio, because it is PtMP.

2.  My cpe's get the 3 to 1 rule because they are PtP

Right?

More questions:

1. What about using types of antennas that are not certified with the radio, ie, sectors where no sector is approved? This is not so clear.

2. Where can I determine the types of antennas that have been certified with a given radio?

Jason

Tom DeReggi wrote:

Its spelled out towards the end of the document.

30 db max radio power + 6 db antenna. PTP 3 to 1 rule applies, to use use much larger antennas at CPE side, and every 3 db antenna gain, minus 1 db radio gain at CPE side.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>