List,

Can anyone tell me what the current FCC regs are regarding EIRP? When choosing an antenna radio combo are we limited to the maximum antenna gain that has been approved for use with that particular radio? If so, it eliminates the Super Range 2 radio for me since it's approved for use with only a 2 dBi antenna. Or are we limited to the calculated EIRP (the -1 dB for each 3dBi above 6dBi algorithm), which, would allow the use of a 16 dBi antenna with this radio? I have read and read and it seems that this is very open to personal interpretation. Also it's difficult to determine what the latest ruling is.

Jason Wallace