Additionally on the whole co-op idea, there are different non profits for
co-op's, which wispa is not set up as.

-

Jeff

On Jan 5, 2006, at 11:50 AM, Charles Wu wrote:

Tom,

Your idea is sound, but personally, I would think that what you propose
falls into the same category as the "WISP Buying Coop"
IMO, WISPA needs to focus on talking / lobbying in front of the FCC
Now, if WISPA members want to get together and form such a CoOp -- go for it

Btw...Part-15 I believe has some sort of wholesale VoIP program for its
members (through Nuvio?)...

-Charles

WiNOG Austin, TX
March 13-15, 2006