From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: 12 January 2006 19:11
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Redundant Connections

A little feedback from the collective is appreciated here. I have a high
school who has bought a connection from me but is also stuck with an old
T1 circuit under contract for the next 3 years. They want both
connections to be used all the time and for all traffic to automatically
go through the working connection if one fails. Basically they want load
balancing and failover. All addresses are nat'd private space IPs.  I
would think I should be able to do this with Mikrotik and/or Star OS but
I do not know how. Your thoughts  and or other suggestions are highly
appreciated. If only failover or only load balance is possible then
suggestions on that are welcome also. By the way, the T1 provider is not
me and will likely not work with me unfortunately. We have to leave
their network settings intact.
Scriv