Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:14 AM
Subject: [WISPA] linksys conspiracy

I’ve got two clients that are running linksys routers from the same store all bought within a week of each other. Their routers are programmed for static IP but they will work for a little while and then try to pull a DHCP ip which I have setup for splash page. Seems to me this batch of linksys routers have bad firmware, anyone else see this?

Kurt Fankhauser

WAVELINC

114 S. Walnut St.

Bucyrus, OH 44820