I agree with Barry.
If you are looking to get better gain, don't look for higher gain, look for higher quality antenna, that offers electronic downtilt or null fill. It takes the energy focused upward that gets wasted, and focuses it more downward. Be prepared to pay though. I'm not aware of one in Horizontal Pol. The only two 900Mhz horizontal pol omni makers I know of are, MTI and PacWireless. But I'm sure they exist. I know Antel made some downtilt version of Verticle pol.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry at Mutual Data" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 900b mhz omni

Hello ccooper,

Why go higher then 9db? The pattern will shrink to paper thin
figuratively speaking. We have waaaaaaaay better luck with 9db or less
at 900mhz.

Barry

cic> Anybody know where i can find an H-pol 900 mhz omni w/ higer gain than 9Db?
cic> thanks,
cic> chris

--
Best regards,
Barry                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]