From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom DeReggi
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:02 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] TV band issue.

John,

I was not aware that most television antennas were directional Yagis.
I thought they picked up from every which direction.
Now that you mention it, that makes since based on their shape. :-)
Thanks for the info.

Would we need to be concerned about the amount of loss over the existing TV
Coax cable (RG6?), or beable to re-use it?
I'm assuming it would be beneficial to be recabled with low loss LMR?

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband