John - before you send Cliff and invoice - please be aware he drives a 700series BMW so - Charge him 700X what poor members pay :)

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 16:40 -0600, Cliff Leboeuf wrote:
John,

What a way to 'embarrass' someone into paying for something that they
should be anyway... :)

I seriously felt that I should join, but just as we all do, I am the
world's best procrastinator.

I have benefited from this list and should share in the cost to
maintain.

You have given me the 'nudge' that I needed to get off of my lazy, cheap
a$$ and fund that which I benefit.

Send me an invoice and I'll get you paid asap.

Thanks,
Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 4:14 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Sample Lease Agreement for Roof Rights

If you are a paid WISPA member I will send you mine. I have spent a few
thousand dollars in legal fees making lease agreements for leasing
transmission space on existing towers, water towers, grain legs,
rooftops, etc. My agreements were done professionally and I have several

in use. I only share with paid WISPA members though. Sorry if you are
paid and I did not recognize the name.
Thanks,
Scriv