Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 7:32 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Farmers Wanting full Farm Coverage

Hey guys,

I have a farmer that wants farm coverage with little or no trouble.  He wants to browse from his tractor while the satelite guides his tractor for him.  I am putting out 2.4 from his Elevator leg, and I believe with an omni he can get signal, is there a better way to do this?

Please any ideas would be appreciated.

Ross Cornett
VP
217 342 6201 ex 7