From: Travis Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 10:50:36
To:WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Generator --> UPS

Hi,

Is your generator a "computer friendly" type? We have both a Honda and
Yamaha 1000 generators that deliver clean power (you can plug
electronics into them directly without problems). Those will charge the
UPS. The other thing we did was hook up a 5 gallon gas can with fuel
line directly to the fuel line on the generator. It was about $10 worth
of parts (including the 5 gallon can) and the generator will now run for
24-26 hours straight on 5 gallons of gas.

Travis
Microserv