***WARNING  WILL ROBINSON ****

You better steer clear of any updates on those Tranzeo APs over build 86r
WARNING!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :-)

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
Authorized Barracuda Reseller
MikroTik RouterOS Certified
www.inetsouth.com
www.mac-tel.us
www.RadioResponse.org (Katrina Relief)
Rayville, La.
318.728.8600 318.303.4227
318.303.4229

Mark Nash wrote:

I've been using them for about a month now for a couple of smaller sectors. Had stability problems with the AP's that I was using (YDI AP-Plus w/Turbocell, operating as an 802.11b AP). I then installed Tranzeo AP's. I had issues with them not reconnecting to the AP when the AP was power-cycled. Updated firmware on AP's & clients. Been running stable for about a week. Now I have purchased another 10-pack. The AP's web interface really cleaned up & gave me client names on the station list with the latest firmware. I can't give you long-term statistics, nor can I answer your huge PPPoE question.

Mark Nash
Network Engineer
UnwiredOnline.Net
350 Holly Street