George,

I haven't seen his description but I'm glad to hear he's on the right track. Do you recall a link to his information?

Thanks,
        jack

George wrote:

Hi Jack,

This is the way Lonnie described his version of mesh a few months back.

George

Jack Unger wrote:

Unless you expect to handle only very low levels of traffic, avoid mesh nodes with only one radio. Choose nodes that have one radio on 2.4 GHz for customer connections and one radio on 5.8 GHz for backhauling. In other words, separate the "access" traffic from the "backhaul" traffic. Your overall throughput capability will be many times greater.

jack

Serving the License-Free Wireless Industry Since 1993