No, but I posted a link to the manuals on the Support Forums.  We use
OLSR  and you can get the manuals, etc yourself.  http://www.olsr.org/

What specs do you need?  This auto routes and is not limited to 2
layer like OSPF.

Lonnie

On 2/23/06, Mario Pommier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> good deal!
> do you have info on the tech specs of the system in the website?
> thanks.
>
> Mario
>

> Lonnie Nunweiler wrote:
> We released the code yesterday as part of our v3 for the WAR boards.
The
> beta part is mostly for the Atheros driver which continues to get
tweaks and
> add-ons.

We have been testing and playing with mesh since Fall 2005. We
> felt
it was ready for prime time.

Lonnie

On 2/23/06, Mario Pommier
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Lonnie,
when will your radios support mesh, as described in your previous
> post?

Lonnie Nunweiler wrote:
I guess you'll have to learn more about
> Mesh because if you did you

> would

> not say that a dedicated backhaul and microcell approach gives

> the same

> functionality. Sure a dedicated backhaul and microcell are

> fine because that

> is what people have been building since forever.

> Mesh handles routing

> issues and requires routed networks. Is that the

> problem you

> see?

> Lonnie

On 2/23/06, Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> First off, don't. Mesh is all the rage today. Just like hotspots were

> couple of years ago. Mesh and muni are often rolled out in the

> same

> sentence. Show me ONE that's working correctly past the 6 to 12

> month

> stage......

Having said that, you can still give them the same

> functionality.

> Use a dedicated backhaul system. Trango, Airaya, Canopy,

> Alvarion, pick

> your high end ptmp system. Use that to feed micro cell wifi

> deployments

> that are down at street level.

Same functionality, greater

> flexibility, MUCH better scalability and, I

> believe, much better

> stability.

> That help?
Marlon