Not going to allow it until "proven safe".

Can we assume that all illegitemate drug use has been stopped?

Underage alcohol consumption doesn't exist?

Binge drinking has been halted?

No "unsafe" sex occurs on campus or by students?

No students speed, or drive unsafely?

What a concept... Nothing allowed on campus unless PROVEN safe.   Guess that
means the food service is halted indefinitely... :)

No coffee, no pepsi, no Mt Dew, no RC cola...

Just think of the upsides... No politicians on campus, either :)

Sheesh...

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-