From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Roger Boggs
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:27 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Wi-Fi causes leukemia and brain tumors

You can breathe all you want to, as long as you don't get all
that second hand carbon dioxide on me...

And I just saw some of that CO2 pass by me a minute ago!!!!!!

I'm gonna trap some of it in a bottle and if it matches the CO2
that came out of you, you're buzzard meat buddy!!!!

Just like the RF that came in my hotel window a minutes ago without my
contractually granted permission...