AMEN !

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Blair Davis
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 1:39 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FCC Form 477 Due March 1st

Do you report people to the authorities for not wearing their seat
belts?  How about for speeding?

Both of those can result in direct harm to people.  Filing or not filing
form 477 will not directly harm anyone.  It might result in the non
filer getting in trouble.  But that is HIS or HER problem.  Not yours.

It is not your place to enforce this on others.

If this mailing list becomes an enforcement tool for the government, I'm
out of here....

P.S.  I have and will continue to file the 477.  I just have no use for
nark's.

--
Blair Davis
West Michigan Wireless ISP

John J. Thomas wrote:

>There has been so much talk about this, I might be inclined to help the FCC
find those WISPs that are snubbing their noses at the law. This is a
professional list and those here should be abiding by the law. I wonder if
it would be a good thing to "kick out" those that promote illegal
activities?

>Whether you like it or not, WISPs will eventually be taxed- I guarantee the
ILECs will see to that. If the FCC wants you, they will eventually find you.

>John Thomas

Can