Hey John Thomas -Were you the hall monitor in school ? Did you take names for the teacher when she walked out of the classroom ?

JohnnyO

On Sat, 2006-02-25 at 19:04 +0000, John J. Thomas wrote:
There has been so much talk about this, I might be inclined to help the FCC find those WISPs that are snubbing their noses at the law. This is a professional list and those here should be abiding by the law. I wonder if it would be a good thing to "kick out" those that promote illegal activities?

Whether you like it or not, WISPs will eventually be taxed- I guarantee the ILECs will see to that. If the FCC wants you, they will eventually find you.

John Thomas