This thread is now closed.  These personal attacks on Mr. Thomas are uncalled for.  We insist on more professional decorum.  Any more attacks like this one will result in a list suspension.  Some of you read a lot more into Mr. Thomas’s post than I think he intended.  This behaviior is ridiculous and uncalled for.  I suggest some apologies are due.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

President

OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.