Qty 30 (last I heard, I don't use them)

Rick Smith wrote:

that's only quantity (large!) pricing isn't it ?

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

If it's pretty absent of trees you might look at 5.8. Trango has that cpe for $150. Not going to find any propriety gear cheaper.

Richard Goodin wrote:

I have been planning my WISP for about a year, and have yet to begin delivery of bandwidth to customers. My choice for service delivery was 802.11b, but with increased competition from other services nearby (about 5 miles away) I am wondering how to avoid problems. I have a 50' tower, and it is ROHN 45g. My choice for antennas would be 4 90 degree horizontal antennas. I have looked at bandwidth and shopped it to death. My best price is $400 from Lime Light. And I've built a couple of servers, acquired some switches and a router. The Router is a Cisco 1750.

My questions:

What CPE's and AP's would work best in this environment? I want to keep interferance to a minimum, as well as control costs. My environment includes lots of desert, and single story buildings.

Lee