John Scrivner wrote:

I sure thought I saw certs once on their site. I guess maybe you could call them and ask for the URL to their FCC certs? If you see this then passing those along here would sure be nice.

Tranzeo in the past has played fast and loose with certificates besides what they actually ship. For example, they had a cert for the low power radio and the smallest panel, that they were trying to pass off on all of their gear, even their highest power radio combined with the biggest panel.

It looks like they're getting better, but whether or not they are really 100% certified is hard to say.

-forrest