I got one of their post cards in the mail as well.
What were they quoting for ap and cpe pricing?

George

John Scrivner wrote:
I just called them. They are asking $732.00 each for these units. They are not an integrated antenna and radio as I first thought. They have an external N connector on them.

The guy I spoke with said that the FCC certs are pending approval and that the unit is being tested for approval now. I was told that certification from FCC is expected by end of this month.

They are NOT using the new Ubiquiti cards as I first thought. They have their own Atheros based design. I am guessing they have built their own mixer / LO / PA to make these work in 900 as Ubiquiti has done. The price is the same for AP or for CPE.

The guy I spoke with on the phone (I did not get his name) told me that these units are shipping now.
Scriv

Blair Davis wrote:

Has anybody used the Orion 900MHz gear?

http://www.wirelessinteractive.com/radios/900mhz.html