From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of George
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 7:32 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Anybody played with this gear?

I got one of their post cards in the mail as well.
What were they quoting for ap and cpe pricing?

George

John Scrivner wrote:
I just called them. They are asking $732.00 each for these units. They
are not an integrated antenna and radio as I first thought. They have an
external N connector on them.

The guy I spoke with said that the FCC certs are pending approval and
that the unit is being tested for approval now. I was told that
certification from FCC is expected by end of this month.

They are NOT using the new Ubiquiti cards as I first thought. They have
their own Atheros based design. I am guessing they have built their own
mixer /  LO / PA to make these work in 900 as Ubiquiti has done. The
price is the same for AP or for CPE.

The guy I spoke with on the phone (I did not get his name) told me that
these units are shipping now.
Scriv

Blair Davis wrote:

Has anybody used the Orion 900MHz gear?