From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peter R.
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 3:44 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] AT&T reselling Wildblue

To fill in on rural gaps, AT&T is selling Wildblue satellite internet service under its own brand.

[http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060508/ap_on_hi_te/at_t_satellite_broadban
d_1] The company already has been trying fixed wireless broadband in Alaska, Georgia and New Jersey. One of the technologies mentioned by AT&T as part of the trials is WiMax, which is similar to the Wi-Fi technology that underlies Internet "hot spots," but offers greater range and speed. Posted by NSP Strategist to NSP Strategist <http://radinfo.blogspot.com/2006/05/att-reselling-wildblue.html> at 5/08/2006 04:40:00 PM