Hi All,

Just got our $700 gas bill for last month. That's just MY driving. No employees. And I don't even drive an suv!

I'm thinking of a $20 per install fuel surcharge. Kinda like what the concrete company did to me last year at this time.

What are people that have large spread out networks doing?

If we slow down on the installs it'll not be a big deal. But if it kicks into overdrive again in a month or so (pretty normal for us) this summer is gonna be ugly.

thoughts?
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless