You run your business as a sole proprietor?
That means you have no asset protection - and you can only take advantage of about 25% of the tax code.
S Corp or LLC allows you both asset protection and tax breaks.
Marlon, spend the $1000 to have a corporate attorney get you incorporated and get your assets allocated correctly.
One lawsuit and you lose everything - personal and business.

Regards,

Peter

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

We're a sole proprietor so all of the gas runs under the same bill. I filled the boat up once. Melissa drives a Suburban to work (4 miles or so) and we usually take that on out of town trips (much safer than the car) and I did fill up two Jerry cans for the dirt bikes.