From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Carl A Jeptha
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:51 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] gas prices

Hey, leave my Taurus wagon alone. I would like to go back to an AWD
Astro/Safari, but the cost of gas is the problem, but the height, the
space and the AWD makes all the difference.
the difference in mileage between the two is double. $25.00CDN and
$45.00CDN for the same distance. Can't argue with the wife (Accounting
Dept.) with those figures. :-D

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca