yes just past a subura today and saw it was higher but the taurus holds more.

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
office 905 349-2084
Emergency only Pager 905 377-6900
skype cajeptha

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:
I've looked at them. Two problems. Lack of space for tool boxes, antennas etc. They are too short to really hold a long extension ladder. The other issue is the dang resale value. I could buy two Jeeps for the cost of anything Subaru! hehehehehe

I'll check 'em out some more. I did look at them pretty seriously a few years back.

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam