Patrick Leary wrote:
You are right John, that is huge. As you and I have agreed, the old reported
numbers many of us suspected were low due to A) the form 477 only used to
require operators to file if they had 250 or more subs, which meant most
WISPs did not have to file so their numbers were invisible and B) many WISPs
still do not file.

The previous conventional wisdom said that there were only about 500k-1m BWA
subs. Glad to see these new numbers blow that old number out of the water.

Patrick

I wonder what it would be like if every wisp actually filed like they were supposed to.
George