I wasn't arguing that point; I was arguing that OTARD doesn't only apply to residential property.

-Matt

Blake Bowers wrote:

As long as you quote, Larry is correct.  Look at the web page
you mention...   The subject line...

Over the Air RECEPTION devices rule.

Then it does make a little exception down lower in the page,

On October 25, 2000, the Commission further amended the rule so that it applies

to customer-end antennas that receive and transmit fixed wireless signals.

This amendment became effective on May 25, 2001.

CUSTOMER-end antennas.

Q: Does the rule apply to hub or relay antennas?

A: The rule applies to "customer-end antennas" which are antennas placed at a customer location for the purpose of providing service to customers at that location. The rule does not cover antennas used to transmit signals to and/or receive signals from multiple customer locations.

Then it pretty much squashes a WISP's antennas for providing service to multiple users.....

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Liotta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>