PacWireless has mesh series antennas that have N-male connectors enabling them to connect directly.

-Matt

On Jun 3, 2006, at 3:52 PM, Paul Hendry wrote:

Ola,

I’m looking at deploying a small WDS mesh using only Mikrotik in the mini-box enclosures. I want it to be 5.8GHz only to avoid future interference but I can only find cheap outdoor omni’s with N-Type at 2.4GHz. I have run a couple of 5.8GHz antennae temporarily at 2.4GHz before (obviously with a lot lower antenna gain) but never experimented with it the other way round.

            Any thoughts or experiences??

Cheers,

Skyline Networks & Consultancy Ltd

Web: http://www.skyline-networks.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Whilst every endeavour is taken to ensure that emails are free from viruses, no liability can be accepted for any damage arising from using this email.