Mark
I didn't realize you were "persona non grata" with wispa. It's the first that I have heard this.

I do think that you do have a radical political belief and I think that the wireless lists are generally not interested in discussing politics because it is so divisive.

But, if you or any other member of wispa want to create a topic specific work group that's goal is to better our industry, you step forward off list to me with your idea and I will present it to the board for approval of a separate email list. But keep in mind, we do not want another ISP-Chat with all that went with it. This association is not created for the reds to lob mickeys at the blues and visa versa or to impose their political beliefs on others.

It has to be a wisp centric discussion with a goal of impacting change and benefit to our member wisps and the industry in general.

sincerely

George

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:
Because I"m personna non grata with WISPA and Part-15.

I don't share the same political goals, and as such,  I'm not in any
position to do squat.

After being threatened by both WISPA people and Part-15 people, being told
to shut up and go away, I don't figure I have much influence around either
place.   But, since the stories DID appear in several public news outlets, I
figured at least someone would notice and care enough to comment.

And I figure this ends my ability to be on this list, as well.

See ya.

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Rogato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>