*To:* List Member <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:19 AM
*Subject:* Orion 900 MHz OFDM 22 Mbps

Home <http://rd.bcentral.com/?ID=4143437&s=187045> Company Info <http://rd.bcentral.com/?ID=4143438&s=187045> How to Buy <http://rd.bcentral.com/?ID=4143435&s=187045>

<http://rd.bcentral.com/?ID=4143436&s=187045>

THE COMPETITION DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE

ORION 900 gives you the option to expand your wireless infrastructure, while at the same time providing your clients with up to 22 Mbps effective throughput. The competition offers an average of less than 3 Mbps.

But what makes the ORION 900 truly a breakthrough radio, is that it is equipped with *built-in OFDM technology* -- something no other 900 Mhz radio on the market can claim -- so you can be sure to get signal where you wouldn't normally expect.

NOT JUST
A BACKHAUL SOLUTION

The diagram on the right shows just one of a few ways the ORION 900 can be used to enhance an infrastructure. It is shown as an Access Point that can connect to up to 4 unique MAC addresses, including another Access Point to even further extend the range of the wireless infrastructure.

To see other examples of how the ORION 900 can be incorporated in your network:

<http://rd.bcentral.com/?ID=4143433&s=187045>

*
SPECIFICATIONS*

*900 Mhz
*BUILT-IN *OFDM*
*1W* OUTPUT
*22 Mbps* EFFECTIVE THROUGHPUT
UP TO *70 km* RANGE

<http://rd.bcentral.com/?ID=4143436&s=187045>

Site Map <http://rd.bcentral.com/?ID=4143440&s=187045> Contact Info <http://rd.bcentral.com/?ID=4143434&s=187045> Total Solutions <http://rd.bcentral.com/?ID=4143439&s=187045>

Wireless Interactive Comm., Inc.
23112 Alcalde Drive, Suite C · Laguna Hills, California 92653  USA
Phone: +1 (949) 215-6277 · Fax: +1 (949) 215-6278