From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of David Sovereen
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 11:12 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] looking for a device

We just completed converting our network from routed to bridged.  Where each

AP (we run Mikrotik) used to do its own DHCP and PPPoE to customers and
speak OSPF to the network, the APs (still Mikrotik) now bridge traffic to a
regional Mikrotik that handles PPPoE and DHCP for that region.  We are using

RSTP.  In this way, people can roam from one tower to another and their DHCP

lease is still good at the next tower.  A region for us to 3 to 4 counties.

We converted our first region about a month ago and finished the last one
last weekend.  We're very pleased with the results so far.

Dave