Any plans to open source it, so others can contribute? We have a tool internally developed that seems very similar written in Java.

-Matt

John Tully wrote:

I just wanted to announce that the full release of the Dude 1.1 network monitor is now on the web at:
http://www.mikrotik.com/thedude.php

This program is completely FREE of charge and is not proprietary to MikroTik equipment. The version in development -- the Dude 2beta -- can import SNMP MIBs for any device such as Canopy, Alvarion, and such. We will be adding MIBs from the most popular vendors so that you don't have to import them.

We have had 11,000 downloads in the last two weeks now. And you will soon find it on more than 500 of the shareware/free download sites.

John
www.mikrotik.com