Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Spectrum Analyzer

There is a group purchase for these going on over at the Broadband
Reports WISP forum.

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,16213716~mode=flat

I will be purchasing one to try it out.  I figure for about $1000 it
ought to be worth it, especially for WISP use.  I expect some clumsy
features and inconveniences, but I'm willing to live with that for the
price.  With the group purchase we will save a couple hundred bucks.  If
you're interested, get in touch with John (binary1000) quickly as he
will be placing orders soon.

Patrick