    *From:* Patrick Shoemaker <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* WISPA General List <mailto:wireless@wispa.org>
    *Sent:* Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:28 AM
    *Subject:* Re: [WISPA] Spectrum Analyzer

    There is a group purchase for these going on over at the Broadband
    Reports WISP forum.

    http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,16213716~mode=flat
    <http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,16213716%7Emode=flat>

    I will be purchasing one to try it out.  I figure for about $1000 it
    ought to be worth it, especially for WISP use.  I expect some clumsy
    features and inconveniences, but I'm willing to live with that for
    the
    price.  With the group purchase we will save a couple hundred
    bucks.  If
    you're interested, get in touch with John (binary1000) quickly as he
    will be placing orders soon.

    Patrick

-- WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org <mailto:wireless@wispa.org>