From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Smith
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:42 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] www.fon.com - a threat to us all? - back to net neutrality

I still don't see why anyone should be able to use my network without paying me for the right to do so.  PERIOD.

I don't run a network for the benefit of the free world, I run it for the benefit of my checkbook.  Which needs SERIOUS help.  :)

OK, and while we're at it, why is "net neutral" good ?   I admit I've ignored most of the discussions on it due to the fact that I'm NOT a supporter.