Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:08 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Fw: Wireless In Washington

For those that still think the all you can eat option is a good one :-)

Marlon
(509) 982-2181                                   Equipment sales
(408) 907-6910 (Vonage)                    Consulting services
42846865 (icq)                                    And I run my own wisp!
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam