To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Field Techs & Non-Standard Installations

Can you define custom wire runs? What do you consider a "non-custom" wire run if you're not going through the attic or whatever? Do you just drill from the outside wall in or what?

I'm just curious as we try to take whatever route in with the cabling that makes it look the neatest and try our best to drill as few holes as possible. Sometimes that's through an attic, crawl space, whatever.

----- Original Message ----- From: "N White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>