Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 6:24 AM
Subject: [WISPA] I need Mikrotik Help

To all,

I have some abusive users, when I look at IP Firewall Connections I find a some users with over a hundred (100) instances listed in the source address column.  I think its flooding my network.  I have 2 T1's and 81 users.  We're growing faster than I can install new customers.

I am using Canopy 900, Canopy 2.45, & Tranzeo 2.45.  I have activated the SM, SNMP, BOOTP Server and Client filters on the canopy devices.

How can I limit the number of active instances of these abusive users on the Mikrotik?

Ron Wallace
Hahnron, Inc.
220 S. Jackson Dt.
Addison, MI 49220