From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Mark Nash
Sent: Fri 8/25/2006 1:04 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Self Adhesive Mini PCB supports for Mikrotik

I'll take some... Catch me offlist.

Mark
-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Rohrbacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:21:57
To:Conversations over a new WISP Trade Organization <wireless@wispa.org>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

https://secure.microplastics.com/detail.asp?part=minilockpcbsupport&fam=cbhardware

They have them in stock now.  I remember there was some talk about these
a while ago.
$50 min order so I just got 400 or so of the self adhesive PCB supports.
I got the 5/8 standoff (should be able to fit the cards under the board too)

I don't need 400, so if anyone wants a few, let me know.

Otherwise, just letting ya'll know they are in stock.

www.microplastics.com