As I said we are using 9 dB, 11 dB and 13 dB yagis.  We are in test
mode so we are trying all of them for all locations so that we can
find the best combination for the task.

I am not at the point yet where I can give advice for which type to
use for a certain task.  There are still combinations to try as part
of our evaluation.

Lonnie